Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I sort the issues in customer portal issues

Inder Jeet Singh December 2, 2017

How can I sort the issues in customer portal issues. Client has complained that they are not able to see the issue list in their view sorted. I as admin of the JIRA tried to configure that but could not find an option to sort the view for customers in their Help Center.

Can you pls suggest me a way to do the same?

2 answers

2 votes
Charlie Allen July 13, 2018

My customer is asking to be able to manipulate the list of issues.. the current filtering options are very limited and no sort either. We're using the cloud version. Disappointing. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2018

I agree that the portal is rather limited currently. However, I expect in time we will see enhancements to the portal.

Lucas Laumans August 7, 2018

@Jack Brickey ; do you have any indication when updates could be expected? Our customers are also asking for enhanced capabilities. Do you happen to know how the order of incidents in the overview is determined, it seems to be rather random at the moment.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2018

Lucas, unfortunately I do not as I am simply a user like yourself.  I haven’t looked at the current ordering so am not quite sure but doubt it is random. I would have expected chronological with newest at the top but need to look and assess. 

1 vote
Gabriel Senna
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2018

Hi there,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to translate the content of custom fields.

However, there is a feature request open for this to be implemented, you can access it in the below link.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-357

Considering the fact that there is no estimated time or decision for this feature to be implemented, adding yourself will ensure you're proactively informed of progress and updates going forward in accordance to our Implementation of New Features Policy.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/implementation-of-new-features-policy-201294576.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events