How can I sort Request Type ASC

THANG MANH November 12, 2017

Hi everyone,

1. I created one issue with Request Type

2. I go to detail issue and change Request type

3. As you can see Request Type not sort asc. How can I do that?

Thanks.

Sort Request Type.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2017

Hello,

Request types appear in the same order as you ordered them when you created your request types. That is why you need to go to Project Settings-> Request Types and reorder the request types as you would like to see them in the picker.

You can read more about request types and how to manange them here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/get-started-with-jira-service-desk/create-service-desk-request-types-917968307.html

Hi Alexey!

That's what I thought, if I add new Request Type then I have to recreate all of them

Regards,

Thang

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2017

No,  you do not need to recreate all of them. You just drag the newly created request type to the required position.

Hi Alexey!

I'm try everything but it didn't work

Request Type: "AFM" in Group "WOG ICT Services" is first result after sort asc. It look like sort by created date

This is my request types:

rt2.png

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2017

You filtered your request types by request group. Kindly produce unfiltered screenshot.

THANG MANH November 13, 2017

This is my Request Types sort by Group and Request type asc but when i created not sorting.

If I created new Request Type, It will appear in last dropdown list

rt.png

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 13, 2017

When in the picker,  it is not sorted by group. It is sorted by the order in the request types page. 

THANG MANH November 13, 2017

Thanks Alexey,

It's sort by request type created date. I'm sure about that

Config in Project settings just help when created issue screen

sevicedesk.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events