Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I see all requests from all service desk projects in the customer portal?

Jaime Gonzalez December 28, 2018

Hi I am trying to get visibility from the customer portal for all requests regardless of service desk project or requester, as I am an Administrator.

At this time I can only see the ones I created, any ideas?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2018

@Jaime Gonzalez, welcome to the community. Unfortunately cannot achieve this. As an admin why would you want to do this via the portal when you have application access? The portal is rather limited when viewing large quantities of issues.

Hi @Jack Brickey, thanks for your prompt response. 

Mainly because I was thinking on Customers with a manager level, to be able to look at requests created by their teams, something of that sort.

Thank you again! 

Cheers, Jaime.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2018

@Jaime Gonzalez, understood. you might be interested this other thread i'm active on at the moment.

Like Jaime Gonzalez likes this

Thank you!

0 votes
Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2018

There are also add-ons, like the one we created - Advanced Portal Reports - that can give more visibility on requests for the portal customers. Feel free to try it :). 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events