Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I enable the share button

Daisy Gaona September 28, 2017

I have read the documentation about sharing an issue and I can't find the button to share an issue with another JIRA user of the same project. 

Also I can't share a comment with the "@" option.  When I type the "@" and the fist letters of the user name, it doesn't show the list, and doesn't mark as a link. 

I attached an screen capture to explain better the button I can't see. 

I'm using the cloud version. share button of an issue.pngcomment with @ doesn't work.png

1 answer

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2017

Hi Daisy

"Sharing" refers to the portal view for the customers.  So a customer in the portal can share with another customer (as long as you have allowed for that in your configuration of service desk).

The @ not working in the comments usually indicates the user does not have access to that project. 

The screenshot you showed doesn't really look like a service desk project? Is it?

Susan

Sara August 29, 2018

I am looking for share button to be available for customers on the portal too. This is Server version though. Can someone help?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events