Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I disable welcome E-mails to a new customer?

Hussain Shahid September 25, 2017

Is there any way to customize/disable welcome-emails to new customers?

I don't want service desk to send welcome email to a newly added customer in service desk project.

Please help.

We are using Service Desk Server version 3.6.1

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2017

@Hussain Shahid, this is an often asked question in the forum and you will find several thread on this. Currently not possible. You can vote for JSDSERVER-1708.

Hussain Shahid September 25, 2017

Thanks @Jack Brickey. I already have access to this issue. Was just looking forward for some work around solution to this. Could you please help? I didn't find anything helpful in this regard.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2017

I don't have anything to add to what is discussed in the JSD ticket. In there I note that there is a discussion about editing the jar file. So if you wish to know more on that I suggest you review it and ask any questions you have of the users that have done this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events