How can I custom the display order in customer portal?

Administrator April 19, 2017

I want to modify the order of the displayed fields in the customer portal, and additional I need to custom the field "Select a system" with a custom list.

display order.pngWhere can I change these configurations?

1 answer

1 vote
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2017

If you just want to change the fields' order on the screen, go to your Service Desk project (Resiflex) and then go to Project Settings (on the bottom left of your screen, possibly represented by a cog icon).

Then select Request types and locate the "Report a system problem" request type. Over there, click "Edit fields". Using simple drag and drop, you can reorder the fields as you like.

Regarding the systems list, there are 2 possibilities. I am guessing that they are Components. If so, this page explains how you can manage those. If they are not, they are managed through a custom field. Custom fields are managed in the Administration section of JIRA and managing them requires a bit more background. If needed, have a look at this documentation page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events