How can I change the announcement icon on customer portal

Baybars Kumbasar April 19, 2017

I want to change the megaphone icon to something else on Jira customer portal. I know there's no official way to do it but I'm pretty sure I can just replace the icon itself and that will do it. 

I just can't seem to find the location of the icon, anybody has done this before? 

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2017

We have a ticket open to add the ability to change the Announcement logo: Ability to change or remove the announcement logo in the customer portal Please vote for it so it will get more attention from the development team.

In the meantime, please consider an add-on, I found this one which offers a lot of portal customizations:

Refined Theme for JIRA Service Desk

Baybars Kumbasar April 21, 2017

Thanks, I did vote for it. 

0 votes
Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2017

I'm (almost) 100% sure that you can not change the Announcement Icon. I believe it is embedded in the source code. 

0 votes
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2017

Hi, 

here is the doc to modify the announcement part on JSD : https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2016/01/jira-service-desk-announcements 

Baybars Kumbasar April 21, 2017

That document does not explain how to change the logo (icon). 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events