Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are customers able to see their own issues and/or requests in Service Desk?

Sabrina Ramos April 25, 2017

I am not able to figure out how my customers can see a list of the issues they raise via customer portal. I see it on my screen, they do not.

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2017

When they log in to the customer portal, they should see a link in the top right corner called 'Requests'. From that link, they should be able to see the link.

If not, could you share a screenshot from a customer view?

Thanks for responding. I imagine it's a permissions issue, but can't figure out how to configure customers access to include tracking issues. Screenshot from customer view attached.JIRA SD Screenshot.PNG

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2017

Can you access the overview page directly through its url? That would be something like https://yourdomain.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/user/requests?status=open

As a customer? Yes. Here it is below:

JIRA portal shot.PNG

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2017

Maybe an unconventional suggestion, but it almost seems as if someone just changed the background and text colors of the portal header to white, so it doesn't show anymore.

Navigate to your project settings, then select Portal Settings on the left and click View and customize the look and feel of your Help Center.

Then, as an experiment, change the colors of either the background or the text of the header bar to anything but white:

Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 20.40.57.pngHope that will do the trick ...

Yes! Thank you! That was a very simple, yet somehow confounding resolution!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events