Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Set Up Forms With Custom Fields That Require/Don't Require Approval And Assign Tasks

Steve Arndt October 3, 2018

How do i setup forms with custom fields that require approval and forms with custom fields that don't require approval?  

How do I automatically add a group of tasks to the submitted request once the request has been approved to be worked on?

How do I automatically add a group of tasks to the submitted request that doesn't require approval before being worked on.

Example:

Event Form : Custom field A, Custom field B, needs approval before assigning tasks to it and then being worked on.

Donation Form: Custom field C, Custom field C.  doesn't need approval before assigning tasks to it and being worked on. 

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 4, 2018

Hi Steve,

Approvals are set in the workflow based on status, so it's not possible to add an approval based on a custom field.
Also, checking the options that the Automation has, it's not possible to link a group of tasks, it's possible only to create many sug-tasks using Automation for Jira.

You can find more information about Approvals and Automation on the links below:

- Setting up approvals
Automating your service desk

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events