Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Create jira issue Bar Charts in the confulence page

Dineshkumar December 13, 2019

We use bitbucket jira version.In the version we can display pie charts in confulence page .But we need to display jira issues in bar charts at confulence page.is there any way?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tom Harris - Old Street
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2019

Hi Dinesh,

My team have created an app called Custom Jira Charts for Confluence that allows you to create custom charts, including bar charts, on Confluence pages.

We have a free interactive app playground where you can test out the app right now using our sample data so you don't even need to install it to see if it's what you need.

Custom_Charts_for_Confluence_Playground.png

As I see your question tags Jira Service Desk I also wanted to say that Service Desk fields Organizations and Request Types can viewed on charts :)

I hope that helps with your question.

Thanks,

Tom - Old Street Solutions Product Team

Dineshkumar December 19, 2019

Hi tom,

Thanks for the quick response.

I have used your custom app.can you reduce width or height in that app?

Dineshkumar December 19, 2019

Hi Tom,

I have an another one doubt.can we display bar chart for monthly order like augest,september,november

Tom Harris - Old Street
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2019

Hi @Dineshkumar , 

The width of the app is dynamic to the size of the section being used. As you are on Cloud, if you have the new page editor then you can create page sections and the charts will wrap to fill the area.

Right now the charts only show a single dimension (e.g. Status or Priority) but in our next releases in the new year we will be adding more dimensions so you can also chart by dates.

If you have any other questions or feature ideas about Custom Charts you can contact me directly through our support portal or email support@oldstreetsolutions.com

Thanks,

Tom - Old Street Solutions Product Team

Dineshkumar December 23, 2019

Hi Tom,

I want bar chart like below,It is possible in your next relases?

CapturePdf.PNG

16,13 refers total no of issue that month.

Tom Harris - Old Street
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2019

Hi @Dineshkumar , 

I'll let you know as soon as this feature is available for you.

Thanks,

Tom 

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the quick response.

I am waiting for your answer.today is possible?

Tom Harris - Old Street
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2019

Hi @Dineshkumar ,

This will be a feature released in the new year as we still have a number of tests to run.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

would you ask your developer it is possible or not?.If not possible we will inform to our customer.so thats why i asking.

Tom Harris - Old Street
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2019

Hi @Dineshkumar ,

The chart you have shared will be possible to create in our future updates, as it is on the top of our backlog, it just isn't ready today.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the response.

We will waiting for your next relases.

Tom Harris - Old Street
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2020

Hi @Dineshkumar ,

Good news, this feature is now available :)

Thanks,

Tom

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events