Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How To Create jira issue Bar Charts in the confulence page Edited

We use bitbucket jira version.In the version we can display pie charts in confulence page .But we need to display jira issues in bar charts at confulence page.is there any way?

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Dinesh,

My team have created an app called Custom Jira Charts for Confluence that allows you to create custom charts, including bar charts, on Confluence pages.

We have a free interactive app playground where you can test out the app right now using our sample data so you don't even need to install it to see if it's what you need.

Custom_Charts_for_Confluence_Playground.png

As I see your question tags Jira Service Desk I also wanted to say that Service Desk fields Organizations and Request Types can viewed on charts :)

I hope that helps with your question.

Thanks,

Tom - Old Street Solutions Product Team

Hi tom,

Thanks for the quick response.

I have used your custom app.can you reduce width or height in that app?

Hi Tom,

I have an another one doubt.can we display bar chart for monthly order like augest,september,november

Hi @Dineshkumar , 

The width of the app is dynamic to the size of the section being used. As you are on Cloud, if you have the new page editor then you can create page sections and the charts will wrap to fill the area.

Right now the charts only show a single dimension (e.g. Status or Priority) but in our next releases in the new year we will be adding more dimensions so you can also chart by dates.

If you have any other questions or feature ideas about Custom Charts you can contact me directly through our support portal or email support@oldstreetsolutions.com

Thanks,

Tom - Old Street Solutions Product Team

Hi Tom,

I want bar chart like below,It is possible in your next relases?

CapturePdf.PNG

16,13 refers total no of issue that month.

Hi @Dineshkumar , 

I'll let you know as soon as this feature is available for you.

Thanks,

Tom 

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the quick response.

I am waiting for your answer.today is possible?

Hi @Dineshkumar ,

This will be a feature released in the new year as we still have a number of tests to run.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

would you ask your developer it is possible or not?.If not possible we will inform to our customer.so thats why i asking.

Hi @Dineshkumar ,

The chart you have shared will be possible to create in our future updates, as it is on the top of our backlog, it just isn't ready today.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the response.

We will waiting for your next relases.

Hi @Dineshkumar ,

Good news, this feature is now available :)

Thanks,

Tom

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

The Complete Guide to Atlassian for ITSM

Hi Atlassian Community! This is Teresa from the Atlassian team. My colleague Paul Buffington @Buff and I are excited to share a brand new ITSM resource we’ve created – "The Complete Guide to At...

2,258 views 14 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you