How Can i create queues based on the Selected Groups

IT Schubert November 4, 2014

Hello,

I am have a little question. 

A Few Days ago i setup JIRA with JIRA Service Desk. I just created an Customer Portal. 

I really like how simle this is but i cannot find a way to create Queues based on the Groups i created.

I hope you understand what i mean and there is a way how i can make this possible.

Thank you 

Christian

1 answer

0 votes
Charles Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2014

Hello Christian, queues are simply filters that you define via search, and into which issues "migrate" once created from the portal (it's really just issues meeting the search criteria). Queues help automate triage and sorting and provide a dedicated interface for your team (much like a highly streamlined dashboard). It may be worth noting that while queue creation isn't dynamic, the result set of issues is constantly updated based on issues meeting the criteria. You can read more about creating them here:

It's possible to include assignment parameters in your queue filter. This would allow issues to migrate to a queue A sample would be:

• project = ESD and (assignee in membersOf("Level2Ops") or assignee = "lvl2ops") and resolution is empty order by "Time to resolution" DESC

Here, I'm actually looking for group membership or a specific assignee in order to draw issues into this queue.

If you've got a different need, please elaborate in comments. Cheers 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events