Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hotjar - Adding a script to header

Ashley Stevenson May 17, 2018

Hello,

I'm interested in adding a custom script to our cloud implementation of service desk. Typically you would add something like the following before the </head> section.

<script> some script </script>

However I find myself unable to find a way to perform this action.

Specifically we'd like to be able to use Hotjar, but surely someone wants to use Google Analytics and the like, so I'm hoping someone has found an answer.

Thank you.

Ashley

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Steven Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2018

It is simply not possible to add HTML in the Atlassian Cloud product.

Ashley Stevenson May 17, 2018

:'(

Thanks for the quick reply.

Steven Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2018

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217993/google-analytics-matomo-others?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

It appears, maybe, possible -- But you need to attach it as a 'add-on' or App. 

Like Chetan likes this
Ashley Stevenson May 23, 2018

Thanks Steven.

This is a less disappointing answer. I don't understand why we'd need to be charged (especially so much!) for a simple header, but thanks for the lead.

Chetan April 24, 2020

Thank you Steven. Still relevant in 2020! :)

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2020

:thumbs_up:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events