Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with a report

Janice O Malley January 15, 2019

I am trying to create a report in JIRA Helpdesk that will show the last request date by customer and also show customers who have not created tickets.  I have tried creating a report but the limitation of "Series" will not allow me to use out "Customer" field, which is a custom field

1 answer

0 votes
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2019

Hey Janice, I'm assuming that you're trying to find users who may be 'stale', would this assumption be correct? 

I fiddled around with JQL for a bit with some ideas, but nothing panned out. 

The best way I can think to do this... if you're trying to accomplish what I think you are... go to User Management --> Service Desk Portal users --> export the csv of all your portal users and see what their last session was. 

Apologies if I'm way off base here, if you're going a different direction then I can reply back in the morning. 

Janice O Malley January 16, 2019

Not quite -

We have a custom field denoting "Organization" - the actual company, not the user associated with the company.

I am trying to identify those organizations that we have not heard from in the past 3 months to make proactive calls.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events