Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help for syntax when creating report graph

Christoffer Bryld April 5, 2019

I need to create a graph that shows total no. of created cases but without som specific organizations included.

I'm stuck at how to query this. 

Can anyone offer guidance?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2019

i assume you will want to start with creating a filter that excludes some orgs...

project in (A,B,C) AND reporter not in organizationMembers("x,y,z")

replace x,y,z

i'm unclear what you mean by report graph, i.e. whether you are in the Reports section of a project or maybe you are trying to add a graph to a dashboard. Hopefully the above JQL helps you achieve your goal.

Christoffer Bryld April 8, 2019

Sorry for the lack of info.

I'm only running 1 project (jira service desk). In reports -> Create new report -> I want to add a report that shows all issues created for a period but excluding certain organizations (Alle users are grouped in organizations). 

So I tried using your suggestions as inspiration and created a new series that basically is all issues created -> I choose edit -> advanced -> try to filter using "reporter not in organizationMembers("Org A, Org B, Org C"). 

The green check mark is there to the left but trying to save it -> "Can't find JQL-function 'organizationMembers("Org A, Org B, Org C")'.

It seems to be working for orgs that doesn't have a space in the name = OrgA....

Christoffer Bryld April 8, 2019

Got it working, Thanks! My mistake was in the way i listed several orgs in the syntax.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events