It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Has anyone found a way to edit the Request page of the support center

Has anyone found a way to customize what columns are displayed to organizations on the Requests page? Also how can an organization (client) export this list?Summary page.png

3 answers

Hi @Sara Jones

We can't customise the portal view.

For export the tickets/issues please have a look at the below add-on and see if this can help you.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217529/customer-requests-workload-report?hosting=server&tab=overview&_ga=2.137730032.1918857811.1532412219-342127738.1532412219

We can't be the only client that has requested this. Is it a current suggestion that we can vote on? If so where could I find it to vote. Thanks for your help.

Jack Community Leader Jul 24, 2018

Many related requests

one specific request - JSDCLOUD-4580

please review/vote/watch

Hi @Sara Jones,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to do it in Jira Service Desk as Yougesh said. This screen is not customizable. Our team has already started development of this feature (because a lot of people request on it) which will be a part of our app Extension for Jira Service Desk. We would like to offer a special page on the Customer Portal where customer not only adds columns and sort them, but also creates 'filters' which helps him to manage and track his request. I guess that we need 3-4 weeks to develop it and publish on the Atlassian Marketplace. I recommend you to create a ticket on our customer portal about your needs, so you will be up-to-date. We will also send you a beta version to test if you want.

If you need export a list of issues, you can do it now thanks to the Extension app. After installation on your Request page will be a new icon Export. You can export to .csv file all requests or only filtered requests. 

extension_export_csv.png

This app offers more features for Jira Service Desk. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me :)

I hope that this solution is suitable for you.

Kate

Hi @Katarzyna Pawlak -Deviniti-,

Thank you for the information. To clarify, are you saying this development is underway and it will be finished in 3-4 weeks?

Export to .csv is available now. 

A new version of Extension with my request page should be released in the August (max. in the end of August due to longer tests). Now it is the most important task of our developers with the highest priority :)

@Katarzyna Pawlak -Deviniti- this is only for Server correct? 

@Sara Jones can you confirm if you are on Server or Cloud?

@Jack Yes, it is for Server. A cloud version of this app we are developing but we need min. 2-3 months to release the first version.

@Jack Yes, we are on Server

thumbs up. I have added "server" to the tag list. 

Was this feature ever released please?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

Tell us how you've implemented Change Management

Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager at Atlassian, looking at improving change management capabilities across our products. In particular, we're looking at bridging the gap between Dev & ...

287 views 0 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you