Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouping clients from email incident

kiruthika.ananthanarayanan May 22, 2020

Hi Community.

We have a requirement to group clients according to the tickets that we received.

When an email incident is raised from particular client it has to be grouped under one category to simplify filter process.Portal access will not be given to customers.

Tried generating automation rule using  Reporter  field  to group into one category.

(Like reporter="user" then customer="client1")

But hope we need to key in all the customers to make it working.

My question is  should all customer have jirra access to populate in Reporter field or would like to know any other alternate way to achieve it.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks,

Kiruthika

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2020

Will Organizations not work for you? add-an-organization-to-a-service-desk-project 

kiruthika May 25, 2020

Thanks for your inputs. We do have organization but its being locked in custom field. Also unable to  apply filter based on organization .I'm getting like " Please switch to advanced" while filtering.

I don't have site admin access as well.

Thanks,

Kiruthika

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2020

Yes you need to use Advanced search but you should have access. When in basic do you see the Advanced link just to the right?

kiruthika June 1, 2020

I have site admin access now. Is there any option to unlock organization field in custom filed.

Thanks,

Kiruthika

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events