Getting metrics and calendar settings from Service Desk Java API

Emre Toptancı _OBSS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 31, 2017

I want to get JIRA Service Desk metric definitions and calendar definitions (working days, hours, holidays) via Java API from my plugin. How can I do that?

I added references to Service Desk libraries but couldn't find a way to do it. The Manager classes I found end up using internal classes as parameters, which by definition is internal to the jar file and I cannot use.

I know the Service Desk API is not public, is undocumented and is subject to change in the future but I am OK with these. Is there a way to get these settings from Java API?

1 answer

0 votes
Artem Grotskyi April 11, 2018

Hi Emre, 

did you find a solution?

I would like to get access to the Calendar settings. I know that it is possible to get lets say calendar information in Jira Agile, for example: WorkingDaysDao.

Is there an equivalent of such classes in Jira Service Desk?

Emre Toptancı _OBSS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 17, 2018

I found some classes like CalendarService and WorkingHoursCalculatorService in "com.atlassian.jira.plugins.workinghours.api" package. and TimeMetricService in "com.atlassian.servicedesk.api.sla.metrics" package. Did my thing with those.

Artem Grotskyi June 4, 2018

Hi @Emre Toptancı _OBSS_, thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events