Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting another organizational level out of Jira Service Desk

Jason Huntowski July 31, 2017

I was wondering if anyone knew of any add-on or functionality that would allow us to create an additional level of organization in Jira Service Desk? There are "Groups" which show up in the left column on the protal. Then there are "Request Types" that show up in the right side, based upon the Group selected. Is there a way to get a third "sub-category: from the portal? An add-on or trick within Service Desk itself? I understand I could change the form items based upon a custom field value selected, but I am looking for something a bit more point and click as the Groups and Request Types are in Service Desk.

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Vargas Llopis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2017

Hi Jason,

I'm not aware of any add-on that adds a third level to a Service Desk, but this could be achieved creating different Service Desk projects:

Help Center (main page listing all Service Desks available) -> List of Service Desk Projects -> Groups -> Request Types

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events