Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting 'Current user is not active' on our service desk portal

Daniel Foucher July 1, 2020

We are evaluating Service Desk and I've set up a portal for people to enter tickets but if I test this with an email address that is not in our project, I get 'Current user is not active'. We would like all of our customers to be enter tickets even if they don't have an account.

I've tried to set all the permissions, including the ones in settings for Service Desk Configuration:

Can customers create their own accounts? set to yes

Can customers access and send requests from the help center without logging in? set to yes

I like the product and would like to recommend it, but this is a sticking point and I'm just wondering if I missed a permission somewhere in the maze of options and settings. Any help would be appreciated.

2 answers

0 votes
Mario Stefanutti October 22, 2020

Same for me, only for one user

0 votes
Sandy Garrido July 6, 2020

I'm also getting this same issue! (also trialing)
I saw another thread talking about this issue and maybe related to the email in which is being blocked. It may have had an account on your JIRA instance in the past but has since been "deleted". 

I seem to be only having issues with that 1 user but I need to confirm it's related to it being on the JIRA instance in the past or not before I make the final decision

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events