cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Jira Mobile Link

Carlos de Magalhaes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2019

Hi

The option Get Jira Mobile does not work see the error message below

Get Jira Mobile error.png

2 answers

1 vote
Carlos Khatchikian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2019

Hey @Carlos de Magalhaes ,

I work in Jira Mobile and usually when you see this error is because you already received the SMS. Once you received it once we don't send it again. (But the user interface is not that clear :( )

But we do is basically giving you a generic link to your specific Store, but you can search in your phones directly if needed.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks!

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2019

you need to enter your mobile number at which time the "Get the app" link should be clickable. It will send you a link via SMS. Of course you could simply go to the Apple Store or Google Play store too.

Carlos de Magalhaes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2019

I entered my mobile number nut the error message prompt always

Error message(There was an error please try again)

If you send me the name on play store I can download from there

Thanks

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2019

interesting. i tried and received this - https://atlassian.app.link/jira 

i found this link too via google - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&hl=en_US 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events