Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First call resoltion in Reports

Glenn Engelman May 19, 2017

I want in Reports a report of First call resoltion.

how can ik define this report in Jira Servicedesk?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2017

Not availabe in JSD Reports. You could use Dashboards. Create a custom field FCR and add gadgets to display e.g. pie charts, etc.

James L Cleckler August 29, 2017

Thanks Jack, do you see front line service desk analysts simply setting this field to Yes/No as they submit issues?  Just wondering how you would recommend the custom field be set for the dashboard and reports to function.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2017

I think it depends on your requirements. To be honest I have never dealt w/ FCR specifically but certainly have dealt w/ a lot of customer support processes.

After pondering this more, rather than a custom field I might simply add a Resolution code called "FCR". So if the agent resolves on the call they will have created the ticket during the call and transitioned it immediately to In Progress and if resolved on the call they would transition to Done w/ Resolution of FCR. I can then create charts, e.g. a pie chart, that would illustrate resolution type: 

10% = FCR

80% = Done

2% = Invalid 

...etc.

However, maybe you would want a custom drop down "FCR TTR" that had options of "<10min", "w/in 30min", "w/in 1h", ">1hr". In this way if the agent resolves the issue during the initial call they would be required to select the FCR TTR value. This would allow you to show things like: 30% of issues are resolved during the initial call and then of that 30% here is the breakdown of the TTR.

hope that helps

James L Cleckler August 30, 2017

Thank You Jack.  Appreciate the advice.

0 votes
James L Cleckler August 29, 2017

I have the same question for my team.  FCR is critical for us and I don't see a way to report on it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events