Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter for tickets that were handled this week

Raphael Dreyfus May 12, 2019

Hi all,

How can I get a list of tickets that were handled this week?

By "handled" I mean updated by someone from the service-desk team.

In other words, I would like to do a filter like:

updatedBy in (John, Bob, Chris) between (2019-05-05,2019-05-11)

My problem is that while updatedBy works fine and updated>= works fine, I do not know how to have them work together.

If the ticket was updated a month ago by a member of the team and yesterday by the customer, I do not want it to be in the result list.

I want to get in the result list only the tickets that were updated by the team members during the last week.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2019

Updatedby ... AND updateddate ...

Raphael Dreyfus May 12, 2019

Hi Jack,

Thanks for the answer, but my concern is that as far as I know, using updatedby AND updateddate, gives more results than what I want.

For example, if the ticket123 has been updated by X one month ago and also updated by Y yesterday, a query "updatedby X AND updateddate=yesterday" will give me the ticket123, which is not what I want.

I would like to be able to write a condition like updatedBY_atDate=(X,yesterday) so that a ticket that was updated by X a month ago and by Y yesterday will not show, but only tickets updated by X yesterday will show.

Thanks

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2019

You will need an addon. Suggestions: Scriptrunner or jql-search-extensions-for-jira-reports

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events