Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields in the list of requests of the Customer Portal

Angela Guarín March 13, 2018

The fields in the list of requests from the Customer Portal are customizable?

How can I add other columns in this list?

Lista solicitudes cliente.png

3 answers

1 vote
Karolina Lasoń [Deviniti]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 2, 2018

Hi @Angela Guarín,

I think you should check out My Requests Extension for Jira Service Desk. It gives you, as an admin, the possibility to configure which fields can be used on My Requests page, which fields are visible as columns by default, and also define which user group can use a specific field. When it comes to your customers, they're able to add, change and reorder the columns on My Request page and filter issues by specific Service Desks, Organizations, Request types and Statuses. For more details, I recommend you to go to My Requests Extension documentation,

However, My Requests Extension is only available on Server. So, if you're looking for a Cloud solution, you should check out Ultimate Theming for Jira Service Desk.

Cheers,

Karolina

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2018

Hi Angela,

You can add fields to the list but I don't think you can modify the columns. There is a feature request to add new columns to the Portal, you may want to vote for this feature:

SERVER:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-4580?_ga=2.240888448.2023782858.1520544170-1642675042.1519882766

CLOUD:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-4580

Hope it helps,

Carlos

0 votes
Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2018

Navigate to the service desk as the Admin

Settings > Request Types > Edit Fields 

If the field is missing from the portal its usually due to permissions or the field missing from the project screens layout. 

Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2018

This is also how you "Translate" the workflow statuses from IT jargon to user friendly verbiage 

Angela Guarín March 14, 2018

I refer to the fields of the list of requests that the client user displays.

Lista solicitudes cliente.pngThe form fields I have already configured.

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events