Felder Bildschirmmasken

Moritz Fröhlich January 26, 2015

Sehr geehrtes Atlassian-Team,

Nach einigen Versuchen, hier nun die Frage, wie ist es möglich beim Erzeugen eines neuen Vorgangs ein Feld "Beobachter hinzufügen" anzufügen? Dies würde manche Arbeit erleichtern.

Vielen Dank für ihre Hilfe.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

M. Fröhlich

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2015

I'm afraid my German is too weak to be sure of the question, but there are three things I think you might mean

1. JIRA has "watchers" on an issue - this list is simply people who are interested in an issue for some reason, but they are not always a member of the groups that normally use that project.  You can place a watchers field on JIRA create screen so you can add them as an issue is created
  2. You could do much the same with a custom field of the type "multi-user picker" - that is not quite as clever as watchers, but again, allows you to add users to issues
  3. Third, as you mention service desk, I think you might be thinking of the problem where only the person requesting a service gets any information, and you can't add other users to a request.  This has been mostly fixed in the 2.2 release - see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SERVICEDESK/JIRA+Service+Desk+2.2+Release+Notes

Hopefully, one of those was helpful!  I apologise for my poor understanding of German and my complete inability to write it.

Moritz Fröhlich February 1, 2015

Thank you for answering. Yes the first point is what we need for our projects.

But how to apply this?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2015

Ah, I think you need an addon to do that. But it's not available for Cloud

0 votes
StefanL January 27, 2015

Hallo,

hierfür gibt es das kostenlose Plugin "Watcher field":

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.burningcode.jira.issue.customfields.impl.jira-watcher-field

Nach dem Installieren ein neues Benutzerdefieniertes Feld vom Type "Watcher Field" hinzufügen und der entsprechenden Bildschirmmaske für das Erstellen eines Vorganges hinzufügen. Reindex ausführen.

Nun steht das Feld beim Erstellen eines Vorganges sofort zur Verfügung.

Stefan

Vielen Dank für den Hinweis, leider gibt es dieses AddOn nicht für die Cloud-Version

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events