FIlling some fields as a internal comment in a ticket

Guillermo Rosas October 16, 2017

Hi Folks,

I have created some fields that the agent should fill before actualizing a status of an issue (I have created some text fields and created a personalized screen, then I have linked this screen to a transition from one state to another in the workflow, I did that because the agent should fill some standard internal information before changing the status of the issue, for example, technical cost or some changes in the interface that the commercial area should consider, etc...), anyway, I would like if it is possible to configure those fills as an internal comment. (to avoid copying and paste manually that information into the internal comment field).

I hope you could understand my question :D

Regards.

2 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Ethan Foulkes October 31, 2017

Hi Guillermo,

You can do this using the Power Scripts add-on.

There is a video tutorial walking you through in detail here.

Hope this helps!

Guillermo Rosas November 14, 2017

Hi Ethan, 

Thanks a lot, I will review the link you sent me

Regards.

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2017

Why do you want to duplicate the information into the comment if it’s in the fields? Solution wise you could use ScriptRunner to pull the fields, format a string, and push the result into a comment.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events