Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Customer issuelist

Matthias Heinz September 14, 2017

My Customer wants to export the Issue list in Service Desk to Excel is that possible?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2017

Absolutely. Just run a jql query on the project(s) in question and use the export to csv function. In cloud it is the icon at top right if filter list that appears as a bottomless box w/ down arrow. You can choose current or all fields. 

Matthias Heinz September 15, 2017

Thanks, yes I know that way, but my customer wants to export a list in the service Desk Frontend, I attached a screenshot. Is their also a way?

service.JPG

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2017

Ah that was not clear before. This is currently not avaialble. They could copy and paste into a spreadsheet however that could be cumbersome. You could also set up a weekly subscription and do it for the customer and send to them but would want to eliminate any internal comments I suspect.

There is a suggestion for this feature JSDSERVER-4212

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events