Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit status " Waiting for Customer"

Addactis Support&Operations September 26, 2017

I'm currently testing Jira Service Desk cloud and i have an issue/question related to the status "Waiting for Customer".

I'm using the default workflow provided in Jira Service Desk Cloud.

This workflow is working fine except when I enter the " Waiting for Customer".

When an issue enters that state, the only way to exit is to change the state manually.

Mails received from customer or comments added by customer via the portal don't have any effet on the state.

Is that a norma behavior (and in that case, I must create a specific rule) or did I miss something ? (I have changed no rules to the defaults provided for trial).

Thanks for your help

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2017

@Addactis Support&Operations, no that is not normal. Please check the Project Settings for Automation. There should be a rule to transition on comment. Can you let us know what you see there.

Thanks for your quick reply.

As far as I can see, there is only one rule for the Automation.

Screen captures are attached.

Sorry, I swap part of my interface to french. This may not helpScreen 1.JPGScreen 2.JPG

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2017

add the following rule. you may have to tweak to map to your installation/desires. if you have further Qs JLMK.

transition on comment.jpg

It is working.

Thanks for your quick and efficient support

Like Nanda Gopal likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2017

great! please accept the answer by clicking the check mark.

Like Nanda Gopal likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events