Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Notification

Karthik Mohan December 18, 2017

I treid creating a notification scheme for my project. I added few notification rules like issue creat, issue update and so on.

I receive a email notification whenever i creat a new issue. when ever i update the issue only the current assignee and the reporter are receiving the notification. But i added a single user filed mentioning a specific mail id. The single user is not receiving any notifications when ever there is a update.

I checked the rule by using the notifiation helper, it says the partcular person will receive the update

issue update is trggered when the issue is transition from approval pending to approved

workflow.PNG

2 answers

1 vote
Vladimir Horev _Raley_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2018

@Karthik Mohan

You can use our add-on Raley Email Notifications to specify which users will receive notifications. 

Cheers,

Vlad

0 votes
Evgeniy Russkikh December 18, 2017

are you sure your postfunction is Issue Updated? By default all new transitions have Generic Event

Karthik Mohan December 19, 2017

Hi @Evgeniy Russkikh by default it was a genric event but i changed it to Issue update. And in the issue update notification event scheme i have defined to whom  the notificaions should be sent.notification scheme.PNGpost function.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events