We are evaluating JSD Cloud for our organization. We will be using a paid plan but we are concerned about what we are seeing. We see the described use cases as bare minimum functionality.
We are currently experiencing email notification issue with organizations and agents. Here are the details:
Use Case (steps to reproduce - shown in order of time sequence)
Use Case #1 -- all replies via email client
1) R sends email to Jira Service Cloud email ([domain].atlassian.net and issue is created
NOTE: A does not receive email indicating that issue has been created
2) R receives automation email and S receives notification email
3) S replies using email client, reply is added to Jira ticket, R receives email notification of reply
4) R replies using email client, reply is added to Jira ticket, S never receives email notification
Use Case #2 - replies via portal (continuation of Use Case # 1)
1) A replies via portal, R receives reply, S does not
2) S replies via portal, R receives reply, A receives reply
NOTE: this is the first time that A receives any email notification
3) R replies via portal, S does not receive reply, A receives reply
We require all members (A, R, S) to receive email notifications when applicable and do not understand why this is not working. We are seeking support to resolve issues between the two use cases. Thanks in advance for the support.
Hi Atlassian Community! This is Teresa from the Atlassian team. My colleague Paul Buffington @Buff and I are excited to share a brand new ITSM resource we’ve created – "The Complete Guide to A...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events