Edit customer portal my requests hide some issues

Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2019

Hello, 

I add organizations to some issues in JSD, without it customer can't view and comment the issue when I send them the link, but I don't want those issues to be visible on my request list.

These issues are for alerting so they receive a report with matching issues every few hours, and sometimes there are 100+ issues, so if they need to comment on any of them they can, but they shouldn't be visible on "My requests" on customer portal.

And when is say customer's I mean my team they have jira software license but they don't have JSD licenses.

OR is there a way to add customer portal link in the report?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2019

Hello Olga,

Thank you for getting in touch with Atlassian Community!
All opened tickets where the customer has access on the customer portal, it can be created by the customer, pending approvals and shared with the organization they are part of, it will show on "Requests". It's not possible to edit or customize this menu.

Please, feel free to raise a feature request on jira.atlassian.com on the project JSDCLOUD adding more details about why this feature is important for you.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events