Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain Verify over DNS TXT - Not finding options as set out in Altassian documentation

wimpie.huyser November 19, 2019

Good Day, 

We are setting up the Jira Service Desk project, and have add a custom email account to be used for notifications and incoming tickets request under project setting > email request.

Also setup mail handler under Jira settings >mail >incoming mail

According to the documentation I need to :

To verify your domain using DNS:

1. From your organization at  admin.atlassian.com, click Directory > Domains.

I cannot find Directory / Domains when I click on the shortcut. I have site admin access. I have searched all over the JIRA site. Where can I find Directory > Domains. ?

You assistance would be appreciated. 

Wimpie

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 21, 2019

Hello Wimpie,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I was able to see that you are an org admin, so you should be able to access the domain verification tab on admin.atlassian.com.

When you go to admin.atlassian.com, the first thing that you should see are the organizations where you are admin, so please confirm if you can see this information.

Once you click on the organization, you will see on the left side the option Directory > Domains.

Screenshot 2019-11-21_13-09-21-764.png

Screenshot 2019-11-21_13-10-22-226.png

If you don't find the option, please send us a screenshot of what you see when you go to admin.atlassian.com.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events