Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know how I can configure the trend reports for the JSD Satisfaction Survey results to not indicate a "0" for days customers have not submitted a survey?

Carol Jones August 22, 2016

Our team's average rating is 5-stars, however the report shows 0s for days without data which indicates a different overall picture of the actual results.  Most trend reports keep the line at the last reported data and not drop down to 0 on days without data, the only time I would expect to see it drop to 0 is if the customer survey reported a 0-star rating which isn't possible as the lowest customers can rate is a 1-star.

Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 2.33.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 1.35.04 PM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Carol Jones August 23, 2016

While we work through different potential options, please vote: JSD-4198

0 votes
Yuting Qin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2016

Unfortunately as for now, there is no way for you to configure the report to excludes the days without data.  However, you can always export report data to CSV, tweak the data as you need and generate report using other tools like excel.

You can raise a suggestions/improvement request though, the product team may consider change the report behavior if you there is enough vote on a suggestion/improvement.

Carol Jones August 23, 2016

Is there an easy way to export this data?  When I first tried to export the data (pulling records through a filter), the Satisfaction information exported completely blank within Excel, so then I created a scripted field to pull the data and display the star-ratings as numbers.  I've also done this for the Satisfaction Date since that wasn't a field that was coming through as an exportable field.  Haven't yet found a way to export the associated comments.  Hoping I'm going about this the hard way and you're going to share a more user-friendly way of completing this export?  Thanks!!

Yuting Qin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2016

Export CSV button on the top right corner of the report should do the job for you.  If you only want the average rating on each data point, export the report summary, if you want more detailed data, you can click on the data point and export the detailed data which includes rating, comment,reporter etc.

When export detailed data, you need to export on each data point though and then combine them if you need to, However you can always change the report to show data monthly/weekly so you can export whole month/weeks data at once. 

Carol Jones August 24, 2016

Could you provide a quick screenshot of which page you're on when you see the Export CSV button option?  The only place I seem to see that option is in the filter results, not in the Customer satisfaction built-in report.

Yuting Qin
Atlassian Team
August 24, 2016

It should be on the top right corner of your second screenshot, right next to edit button.  

csat_report.png

Carol Jones August 25, 2016

What version of Service Desk is your screenshot being taken from?  I'm running JIRA Service Desk 3.1.9, looks like a newer version was recently released, wondering if this is where both the 'Export CSV' button and the 'Past quarter by day' options are implemented.

Yuting Qin
Atlassian Team
August 25, 2016

Sorry It's available on JIRA service desk 3.2.0 onward and Cloud. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events