Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Project Configurator add-on support Jira Service Desk version 3.8?

Tony Mackin October 3, 2017

Does Project Configurator add-on by Adaptavist  support Jira Service Desk version 3.8?

I'm looking for an add-on to manage copying Jira Service Desk Project configurations (workflows, screens, fields, users, permissions....etc)  from a Development system to a Production system for Jira Service Desk.

The documentation I've found only mentions that Project Configurator supports  Jira or Jira Software.  It doesn't specifically state if Project Configurator works or doesn't work for Jira Service Desk. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2017

Tony, 

Unfortunately Project Configurator does not currently support any version of JSD. 

Because JSD was previously an addon,  addons (now apps) represent a challenge.

Pepe Marañón October 4, 2017

Hi Tony,

I would like to add two details to Brittany's answer.

First, as said above, it is the specific JSD addon content which is not handled now by Project Configurator. This means items like request types, SLAs, queues,... If you just want to move the standard parts of a JSD project, like screens, workflows, custom fields, users, permissions,... you can do it now with Project Configurator.

Second, we are working to handle those JSD specific items very soon. We plan to have that new feature before the end of the year.

You are welcome!

Samantha Sepulveda December 19, 2017

@Pepe Marañón any update/progress on handling the JSD specific items.  We are trialing this product currently but we need it to be able to support JSD moves.

Pepe Marañón December 20, 2017

Hi @Samantha Sepulveda,

We are very close to the first release that will support JSD items. If you need additional details, please file a ticket at our support portal (https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/37).

Best regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events