Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Jira Service desk have any customer integration for products?

Charlie Hubbard July 11, 2015

So lots of customer service solutions, like UserVoice, have small snippets of code that all you to put that into your application to create customer service issues particularly taking screenshots and creating issues that you can integrate into your app.  I read all of the marketing material, but nothing was specifically called out that JIRA Service desk had anything like that.  Did I miss it?  Does JIRA desk have any documentation on how that might work?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 9, 2016

Hi Charlie, 

The only feature that is similar to what you're looking for is the issue collector. Where you can add a piece of JIRA code, into other applications and allow users to raise requests via this form. 

Hope this helps. smile

Charlie Hubbard February 9, 2016

You are correct.  I actually found this out recently on my own, I integrated it, and it works great.  I just wish it was easier to figure this out.  Issue collector been around for a long time, but I only found out about it by reading a comment on a documentation page that's unrelated.

0 votes
Charlie Hubbard July 29, 2015

No one answered this????? Jira Service Desk people?????

0 votes
Charlie Hubbard July 16, 2015

Any help here? I thought Jira would answer this quickly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events