Does Atlassian do product demos?

Shaunt Kojabashian February 11, 2015

Does Atlassian do product demos? My company is evaluating other service desk products right now and I'd like to have JIRA Service Desk as a contender. I'm not seeing how to organize a demo of the product. We have a bunch of other Atlassian products but our team wants to have someone walk us through the system and what it can and can't do for our team. I know there are youtube videos and occasionally webinars but we're looking for a more personalized demo. Does Atlassian do this? If not, would we work with a partner to do this sort of thing?

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2015

You're right, Atlassian don't do this at the moment, they tend to rely on their Expert Partners to get engaged in demos and direct customer contacts.  There's a good list with handy filtering (region, applicaiton etc) over at https://www.atlassian.com/resources/experts

There is a tendency for some Experts to post adverts for their services on questions like this.  By all means, follow them up if you like their tone or what is on offer, but please bear in mind all of the possible Experts.  You may find that a local partner is better suited to physically visit you, or you may find a partner has clear expertise in an area that matters a lot to you.  (I work for one of the Partners, for the sake of openness)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events