Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable reporter Notification of version Service Desk 1.2.6.1

Hailin Zhang July 13, 2014

Hi,

I updated the plugin to 1.2.6.1 last Friday on our jira. In notification scheme of a project, only assignee should get email. Also I have disabled "SEND_EMAIL_NOTIFICATIONS" in db table AO_54307E_VIEWPORT of the project.

While the issue is after the updating, reporters keep getting emails from the service desk.

Now I disabled two modules notifications-soy & notification-filter-impl of the plugin and reporters don't get any email any more. But an error stating " java.lang.IllegalStateException: Required plugin module com.atlassian.servicedesk:notifications-soy was either missing or disabled" keeps being logged into catalina.out.

Checked release note of service desk 1.2.6 https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SERVICEDESK/JIRA+Service+Desk+1.2.6+Release+Notes, it looks like report will always get notification if notification is on. Is there any way to turn it off?

Thanks in advance

Hailin

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hailin Zhang July 16, 2014

The issue has been resloved by disabling service desk notification via jira>admin>Add-ons>jira service desk>Configuration.

0 votes
Hailin Zhang July 13, 2014

I enabled the modules notifications-soy & notification-filter-impl and followed statement in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SERVICEDESK/Setting+up+request+typesto disable Service Desk Notification.

The error message stating notifications-soy was either missing is gone. But another error is logged:"Failed to handle Jira Notification, perhaps failure in scheme lookup for #10610, error: com.atlassian.jira.scheme.SchemeEntity cannot be cast to org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericValue

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.atlassian.jira.scheme.SchemeEntity cannot be cast to org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericValue"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events