Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different ticket Description templates

Francisco Javier Solís Olid December 14, 2018

Hi all,

we have a small number of clients (approximately 10 of them), and we have a different Jira portal and project for each one.

We want to put a different Description template for each project, but if I modify the Description, the modification applies to all the projects.

My goal is to put a template in the description of the ticket, so when the client opens a new one, he can fill some basic information that we need to solve his problem.

This basic information that we need is different from client to client, so we want to put a specific template for each one to fill in.

1 answer

0 votes
Qu3ntin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2018

Hi Francisco,

I understand that you mean request type when you say ticket.

community_08.PNG

If you have a portal/project per client none of the request type are linked. So description and visible field ("template") are relative to the project.

However, for the available fields, they depend on the issue type selected for the request type.

community_08.1.PNG

If this does not answer your question, could you take a screenshot of the modification you speaking about.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events