Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Deploy JSD and PostgreSQL on GCP

Hi,

I was successfully installed JSD and PostgreSQL on GCP and was given a link to access Jira localhost:8080 as seen on attachment. But it turns out cannot be accessed. I try to use the external ip from GCP with :8080, yet still cannot access Jira set up.

Do you guys have the same problems? how to fix and access Jira from browser?

Thanks in advance

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Rika Mandasari ,

I suppose it blocked in firewall. I recommend ask GCP support team how open port for application. But also I recommend use something proxy to route port 8080 -> 80 or 443.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/proxying-atlassian-server-applications-753894340.html

B.R.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the insight!

I did figure it out how to configure the port to access the application by following this Using Firewall Rules

on GCP and it works.

Like Andrew likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Jira Service Desk

Calling all Insight users, we need your help!

Hello Insight users,  As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials. It would really helpful if you can ...

133 views 1 0
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you