Delete incident on Jira Service desk

ariel alonso February 27, 2018

How can i delete a incidente registered on Jira Service desk? What is the role that i need to do that?

Thanksss

2 answers

0 votes

Thank you Ivan.

Could you provide me details about that?  How can i set the role and finally delete the issue?

Regards

0 votes
Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2018

To delete issues you (or a group/project role you belong to) need to have the "Delete Issues" permission in your project's permission scheme. 

Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2018

@ariel alonso Please advise if you are on Server or Cloud?

Server

Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 28, 2018

Ok. To delete an issue click on "Delete" from the issue's "More" menu:

Clip2net_180301102952.png

If you don't have that option in the menu, then it probably means that you don't have the permission to delete issues. To check that go to Project Settings -> Permissions and look for 'Delete Issues' permission.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events