Deeper report on agent activities

Glenn Taylor December 7, 2017

With JSD Cloud, is there a way to generate meaningful statistics on agent usage, beyond just last login, number reported, number assigned, etc.?

I'm really looking to capture history of agent activities. For example, how many tickets were assigned to them at any point in the past, as opposed to just how many assigned to them now.
Thanks for your help!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
MarcelDraheimSignavio February 12, 2019

I'm afraid you are not able to do it with the default features of JSD. I'm thinking about to connect it to a 3rd party tool to get proper reports. In my case, we are using the server self-hosted version. I hope Atlassian will improve the whole reporting stuff the next time with upcoming versions.

Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 2, 2019

@Glenn Taylor You can try app Time in status for Jira Cloud by SaaSJet and choose one of its reports "Assignee time". Then filter data by Assignee or Reporter. And you will get information about all issue that was assigned to that employee. Also, you can see there the time that he and other persons were spent on this issue.2019-10-02_15-28-24.png

Like MarcelDraheimSignavio likes this
Devin Ponda April 12, 2022

Yet another huge miss by the Atlassian team.  We just recently adopted the product.  Although I appreciate what is there, it's not fully baked and should not have been introduced in the wild.  They still do not have this type of reporting.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Paul A Wright October 7, 2022

You could potentially use 'was' or 'changed by' in your query, which I have found useful.

Example:   PROJECT = xxx AND issuetype = Incident AND status changed BY pwright

It's simple, but comparing eggs with eggs gives you useful metrics.

This page gives a list of advanced search JQL Operators:

Hope that helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events