Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard not populating with assigned issues

Jen January 8, 2020

I have created dashboards for my team members so they can quickly see the issues assigned to them.  However, a few of them are having trouble - their dashboards are not populating with their issues. 

They can go into the project and into the queue to see the issues, but SD is not pulling onto the dashboard. 

Can anyone give me insghts on this?  Why wouldn't the dashboard pull the data over, and also, how might I fix the problem?

1 answer

0 votes
Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2020

Hi @Jen ,

Can you please let us know which gadget you are using in dashboard and what is filter/JQL query you are using for the gadget.

It is recommended to use two dimensional filter statistics gadget with JQL filter project = ABC and resolution is empty. In the gadget display the data with Assignee and status.

Please refer below documentation for additional details.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/adding-the-two-dimensional-filter-statistics-gadget-720416991.html  

Thanks,

Avinash

Jen January 10, 2020

Using the Assigned to Me gadget.  The query I'm using is: 

status in (Open, Pending, "Work in Progress") AND assignee in (ccrout) ORDER BY due DESC

The two dimensional filter statistics gadget does not give enough information visually; the team is looking for a list of their tickets upon logging in whereby they can see the project, the summary, and a few other details.

I ended up building a new project, moving all issues over, and the dashboard is now populating correctly.  Must have been something deeper into the workflows.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events