Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Customized Pre-filled fields for different service desk issues

Can we get the customised pre-filled fields for different service desk issues?

Fields like summary and description. It will work as the template for the customers while creating a support request in the service desk.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello Parth,

Thank you for getting in touch with Atlassian Community!
Currently, it's not possible to set pre-filled information on the fields in the customer portal. We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-133
Please, click on vote and watch in order to hear about updates on the development cycle.
As a workaround, you can use the field Help to let the customers know what they need to add in the field. You can find this option on Project settings > Request types > Click on Edit fields for each request type and add a text on the "Field Help".

Regards,
Angélica

Hi @Angélica Luz ,

I have voted for the suggestion ticket created to address the issues we are discussing.

And the suggestion you provided also works as a workaround for now. Thanks for the update.

Regards,

Parth

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

The Complete Guide to Atlassian for ITSM

Hi Atlassian Community! This is Teresa from the Atlassian team. My colleague Paul Buffington @Buff and I are excited to share a brand new ITSM resource we’ve created – "The Complete Guide to At...

2,151 views 15 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you