Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize Customer Portal permissions

Mohamed Abdelaziz May 20, 2019

Hello,

I just need to ask If I have multiple projects on a service desk and each projects has different customers and organizations, My question here can I make a permission that allow only associated customers to add tickets on this project and prevent them from adding question on other project also preventing them from browsing the other projects ?

If yes, can anyone provide me with the steps or reference guide?

If no, Is there any workarounds?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2019

Customer can only see/create issues in the project(s) they are associated with. Example:

Project 1 has OrgA and OrgB

Project 2 has OrgC

In the above example customers in:

• OrgA can create issue in Project 1 and share those issues with other customers that are in OrgA. However, they cannot share their issues with customers in OrgB
  • OrgA or OrgB cannot create issues in Project 2 and cannot share any issues w/ customers in OrgC
  • OrgC can create issues in Project 2 but not Project 1. The cannot see Project 1

Here are some articles that might help. On these pages you will find links to other articles that may assist further.

permissions-overview

adding-customers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events