Customised Statuses for Service Desk

FCP Support October 16, 2017

Can we create a customised Statuses for Service Desk Fulfillment workflow

and a customised Statuses for Change Management Worklow.

if yes, than what are prerequisite parameter setups which needs to be taken care.

2 answers

1 vote
Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2017

Hi FCP,

You can create statuses in Jira and then put different statuses in different workflows. 
Workflows can be associated to issue types in a project.

Ok, What about the prerequisite requirement , such as setting up parameters for the statuses , which can viewed in the Workflow(Projects)

Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2017

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are asking for.

Can you tell me exactly what do you need?

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2017

@FCP Support,

it appears you may be new to JSD. So that the Community may assist better you may wish to read the Atlassian documentation if you have not already done so, based upon your question, I would recommend the following links:

Working w/ Workflows

Configuring statuses, resolutions, and priorities

I think what you are looking to do is to add/edit the OOTB Service Desk Fulfillment workflow which is certainly doable and the above docs should help.

Ok, i will go through that.. Thanks in Advance

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events