Customised Statuses for Service Desk

Can we create a customised Statuses for Service Desk Fulfillment workflow

and a customised Statuses for Change Management Worklow.

if yes, than what are prerequisite parameter setups which needs to be taken care.

2 answers

1 vote

Hi FCP,

You can create statuses in Jira and then put different statuses in different workflows. 
Workflows can be associated to issue types in a project.

Ok, What about the prerequisite requirement , such as setting up parameters for the statuses , which can viewed in the Workflow(Projects)

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are asking for.

Can you tell me exactly what do you need?

0 vote
Jack Brickey Community Champion Oct 16, 2017

@FCP Support,

it appears you may be new to JSD. So that the Community may assist better you may wish to read the Atlassian documentation if you have not already done so, based upon your question, I would recommend the following links:

Working w/ Workflows

Configuring statuses, resolutions, and priorities

I think what you are looking to do is to add/edit the OOTB Service Desk Fulfillment workflow which is certainly doable and the above docs should help.

Ok, i will go through that.. Thanks in Advance

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 14, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

How the Telegram Integration for Jira helps Sergey's team take their support efficiency to the bank

...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...

794 views 5 7
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you