Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Customisable summary screen for a service desk project

Hi all,

We are an IT support company, supporting many different customers and therefore, many different environments.

When you open a Service Desk project you have all the usual items on the left, queues, customers, reports etc.

Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 12.16.11.png

I'm looking for a plugin that would enable us to add another item to this list, something like a summary screen. On this screen we'd like to detail the specific products and services we provide to this customer - so any of the engineers are able to instantly know if we provide their broadband, for example. It needs to be customisable. Does such a thing exist?

We're running Jira in a Server environment. Thanks in advance.

1 answer

The panel you are showing is from the internal Jira page, this isn't the page which your customer would see, if they were to contact you via Service Desk.

Generally, you can customize your Service Desk portal under Project settings > Portal settings.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

The Complete Guide to Atlassian for ITSM

Hi Atlassian Community! This is Teresa from the Atlassian team. My colleague Paul Buffington @Buff and I are excited to share a brand new ITSM resource we’ve created – "The Complete Guide to At...

2,258 views 14 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you