Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers no longer getting notifications or see requests on portal

Craig McGuff September 28, 2015

I'm seeing some issues with notifications and client portal visibility to issues recently.

• A customer can raise requests through the customer portal
  • When issues are commented on or resolved by Agents, the customer is not getting notifications
  • When the customer goes back to the portal they can no longer see the request
  • This is happening for multiple users and has only started occurring in the last 2 weeks
  • No changes have been made to the configuration of service desk, I cannot see any user profile issues
  • I have checked specific request/user combinations with the admin checker tools and everything is reported as OK

Really not sure what else I can check - has there been a recent update that has a problem?

1 answer

1 vote
Paulo Hennig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 28, 2015

From what I got, it seems that some standard notifications (Issue commented or resolved) are not triggering notifications and the customers can't see their own requests, is that correct? I'd advice you to check if you don't have any automation rule in this project that might be related to this and to open a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com in the Cloud project where our engineers can have a better understanding about what's going on in with the notifications and the requests in the Customer Portal

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events