Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers in Jira Service Desk

Cyber Systematics February 10, 2014

Dear Team!

Can you provide some information about how I can set Public mode only for Jira Service Desk, but not for all Jira. Or maybe is there some way to show for Service Desk customers only customer portal and only his issues?

1 answer

0 votes
darylchuah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 10, 2014
Cyber Systematics February 25, 2014

Hi Daryl,

thanks for link. I make changes in the permission schemes for the Service Desk project, but users still can go to the base Jira link and see all worklog for all projects. I made changes and leave only this permission for customers:

• Create Issues (This permission gives users the ability to create issues in a Customer Portal)
  • Browse Projects (This permission gives users access to the project in the Customer Portal)
  • Add Comments (if you want customers to be able to add comments after they have submitted a request)
  • Create Attachments (if you want customers to be able to add an attachment when they create a request or add an attachment to the request after it's been submitted)
  • Assign Issue (if you want to use the Assignee field to automatically channel issues to certain team members)

Can you advise how to put newly created user to the Service desk customer group automatically?

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events