Customer without email(service)

Rick Boeve May 8, 2019

Hello,

We're in the process of setting up a Jira SD and we have several services that we make tickets for. These don't have emails I can connect to a customer how would I go about setting this up in Jira SD?

So I'm looking for a solution to setup a customer without an email, as this was possible in our old ticketing solution.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2019

Currently all users must have an email including customers. There is an open suggestion you can watch/vote - JSDCLOUD-4935

Rick Boeve May 8, 2019

Okay, so there are absolutely 0 workarounds and no plugins that can do this very simple feature?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2019

None that I’m aware of. You can continue to search the community here to see if there are any clues. While they have introduced a login-free widget (read here) the user still needs an email as part of the identification.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events