Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer portal no longer working

Justen Bontekoe October 9, 2017

Hello, 

After I re-entered my license for Jira Servicedesk I am no longer able to go to our customer portal, and I can no longer find the option to activate or change it... It has dissapeared.

Can you please help out?

Thanks in advance, 

Justen Bontekoe

justen.bontekoe@openspots.nl

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 9, 2017

Hi Justen,

• If you restart JIRA do you see any errors in your logs regarding Service Desk?
  • Are you able to create Service Desk Projects?

If you run the following SQL query what is returned:

select * from pluginstate;

Take a look at the logs and see if you see line similar to the following:

2016-01-21 16:14:59,094 UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-4 INFO <USERNAME> 969x32794x1 1doziyt 210.6.243.42 /rest/plugins/1.0/installed-marketplace [c.a.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] Found dependent enabled plugins for plugin 'com.atlassian.servicedesk.project-ui': [].  Disabling...

You may be looking at a situation where Service Desk is installed and licensed but the modules are not active.  If you run the query and see Service Desk modules disabled or see the above lines in your logs follow the steps in Service Desk Installed, but Not Enabled. Found dependent enabled plugins for plugin...

If you don't see any disabled add-ons or you see a message related to Service Desk that is different go ahead and post the stack trace and we'll go from there.

Cheers,

Branden

Justen Bontekoe October 10, 2017

Hey Branden, 

That solved my issue! It got disabled after re entering the license. 

Thanks for you helpful reply.

Cheers!

Justen

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events